High quality, effective and easy to take, this Vitamin C Powder is a great alternative to tablets
Ready to see what vitamin C can do for you? Choose convenience with Holland & Barrett Pure Vitamin C Powder! This high-quality powder contains 2500mg of Vitamin C per 1/2 a teaspoon, dissolves quickly in water and acts fast in the body.
What is vitamin C and what does it do?
Vitamin C, aka ascorbic acid, helps to keep us feeling mentally and physically well by supporting the body in multiple processes. You can find it in fresh fruit and vegetables like peppers, citrus fruits, tomatoes, berries, potatoes (especially new potatoes) and leafy greens.
Vitamin C needs to be consumed every day as it is water soluble, and any excess will leave the body instead of being stored.
What are the benefits of vitamin C powder?
If you don’t like or can’t take tablets, Vitamin C powder is a perfect alternative. Vitamin C in any form can provide the following benefits:
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue: vitamin C supports metabolic function – helping our bodies convert food and drinks into energy
- Supports psychological function: vitamin C supports healthy psychological performance
- Helps iron absorption: our bodies need vitamin C to absorb iron – one of the most important minerals for good health
- Aids collagen production: vitamin C is essential for making collagen – the main component of out hair, bones, skin, ligaments, nails, joints and blood vessels
- Supports the immune system: vitamin C can help increase our immunity
See what vitamin C can do for you today!
- Pure Vitamin C powder for immune system support
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, reduction of tiredness & fatigue, and more
- Fast dissolving powder – ideal alternative to capsules or tablets
Each 1/2 teaspoonful of Vitamin C Powder contains:
Vitamin C 2,500mg
Take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful daily, mixed in water or juice, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Amounts greater than 1000mg daily of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing,
taking medications (especially antidepressants), or have a medical condition.
May cause drowsiness and mild transient GI symptoms. Keep out of reach of
Natural color variation may occur in this
While Holland & Barrett strives to ensure
the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes
to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although
items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all
products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Holland
Specification: Vitamin C 250g Powder 2500mg
|Dimensions||10.0 × 10.0 × 14.0 cm|