Salt of the Earth Plastic Free Deodorant Crystal 75g
- PLASTIC FREE – The best-selling Salt of the Earth Crystal Classic Natural Deodorant has had a plastic-free makeover! This award-winning Plastic Free Deodorant Crystal by Salt of the Earth is now available in 100% recyclable cardboard packaging, perfect for those looking to reduce their use of disposable plastic.
- 100% NATURAL DEODORANT – Formulated without synethetic additives, the Salt of the Earth Plastic Free Deodorant Crystal is 100% natural, gentle on your skin and made from natural mineral salts.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION – Provides long-lasting and effective protection from body-odour, keeping you feeling fresh, confident and odour free for longer.
Ideal for people looking to reduce their plastic usage, the natural crystal comes in an easy to handle shape and is completely plastic free. Hard-working and comprising nothing but pure mineral salt, this unisex, Plastic Free Deodorant Crystal by Salt of the Earth is perfect for men, women and children on the move! This fragrance free vegan natural deodorant won’t suffocate your pores, but instead sits on the surface of your skin, controlling the growth of odour-causing bacteria.
- Fragrance Free
- Long Lasting Protection
- No White Marks
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- 100% Vegan – Approved by both the Vegan Society & Vegetarian Society
- Leaping Bunny Approved
- Does NOT contain any Synthetic Additives
- Kind to Skin
- Travel Sized
- Plastic Free
HOW IT WORKS
For centuries, natural mineral salts have been used to prevent body odour. One of these natural salts, potassium alum, is the active ingredient in Salt of the Earth’s Plastic FreeDeodorant Crystal. Potassium alum creates an invisible antibacterial layer on the skin’s surface that helps to control the growth of bacteria, preventing body odour. The result is effective, long-lasting protection that allows your skin to breathe.
Our Plastic Free Deodorant Crystal is packaged in a 100% recyclable cardboard box, helping you to reduce plastic waste and your carbon footprint.
OUR VEGAN CREDENTIALS
The entire Salt of the Earth range is approved by both the Vegan and Vegetarian Societies, and is Leaping Bunny approved. Leaping Bunny is the best assurance that a company has made a genuine commitment to ending animal testing.
Apply me to damp skin after washing. To use me on dry skin, wet me first and then apply. Tip: Dry crystal thoroughly before placing back in the box. Alternatively store in a clean, dry place. May mark some household surfaces, marble and natural stone.
Vegeterians Vegans. “For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact wash with copious amounts of water. Keep out of the reach of children. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use. Do not apply to broken or damaged skin. Contains salt and may mark some household surfaces.”
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing,
taking medications (especially antidepressants), or have a medical condition.
May cause drowsiness and mild transient GI symptoms. Keep out of reach of
Natural color variation may occur in this
While Holland & Barrett strives to ensure
the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes
to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although
items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all
products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Holland
Specification: Salt of the Earth Plastic Free Deodorant Crystal 75g