Herbal Classics Water Retention 60 Tablets
- Relieves symptoms of water retention
- Based on traditional use
- Contains 60 tablets
Herbal Classics Water Retention is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms of mild water retention. Based on traditional use, this product contains a blend of herbal ingredients used to reduce bloating and relieve water retention.
For oral use. Adults: Take 2 tablets twice a day after meals. Do not take more than the labels tells you to.
Active ingredients are: Each coated tablet contains 100mg of Dandelion herb with root (Taraxacum officinale F. H. Wigg), 9.70 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Uva-ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.) (equivalent to 29-58 mg of Uva-ursi leaf) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 50% v/v and 11.25 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Buchu leaf (Agathosma betulina L.) (equivalent to 30-60 mg of Buchu leaf) Extraction solvent: water. Each tablet also contains 160 mg of sucrose.
The other ingredients are:
• Tablet core: calcium hydrogen phosphate, sucrose, spray dried acacia, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium
stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide.
• Tablet coating: sucrose, calcium carbonate, purified talc, shellac, spray dried acacia, beeswax, carnauba
wax, black iron oxide (E172), titanium dioxide (E171).
Do not take Herbal Classics Water Retention:
• If you are allergic to Dandelion herb or root, Uva-ursi leaf extract, Buchu leaf extract, plants of the
Asteraceae (Compositae) family such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes, or any of the other ingredients (see section 6) on leaflet
• If you are under the age of 18 years or elderly
• If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
• If you have any obstructions or inflammation (cholangitis) of the bile ducts, any other biliary diseases,any liver problems, gallstones, or a peptic ulcer
• If you have diabetes or heart/kidney failure or a condition where a reduced fluid is recommended e.g. heart/kidney disease
• While you are taking other diuretic medicines.
If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, please contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
You must contact a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after one week.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medications
(especially antidepressants), or have a medical condition. May cause drowsiness
and mild transient GI symptoms. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
While Holland & Barrett strives to ensure
the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes
to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although
items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always
guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all
products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Holland and
Specification: Herbal Classics Water Retention 60 Tablets
|Dimensions||7.0 × 3.5 × 9.0 cm|