- For the relief of symptoms associated with indigestion and upset stomach
- A traditional herbal medicinal product
- Contains Milk Thistle standardised fruit extract
Holland & Barrett Milk Thistle Capsules are a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve the symptoms associated with occasional over indulgence of food and drink such as indigestion and upset stomach. This is based on traditional use only.
Milk Thistle Fruits (standardised extract) 133mg-324mg
For adults and elderly- Take 1 capsule 2 times daily. Swallow the whole capsule with water.
Each hard capsule contains 133mg-324mg of extract (as dry extract) from Milk Thistle Fruits (silybum marianum) (equivalent to 3325mg-9720mg of Milk Thistle fruits (corresponding to 108mg of silymarin, calculated as silibinin.
Extraction solvent: Acetone 99.9% v/v.
Inactive ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium sterate, Silica colloidal hydrated
Duration of use: If symptoms worsen or do not improve after one week, a Doctor or a qualified Healthcare Practitioner should be consulted.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Do not take this product if you are:
- Under 18 years of age
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Allergic to Milk Thistle or plants of the daisy (Asteraceae/Compositae) family or to any of the ingredients in this product.
- Please always read the leaflet before use.
Dosage per day
2 per day.